Buy Black Pepper Online
Black pepper 500 gr/l
-Density: 500 g/l min
-Moisture: 13.5% max
-Foreign matter: 0.5% max
Black pepper 550 gr/l
– Density 550 g/l min
– Moisture 13% max
– Foreign matter 0.2% max
Black pepper 570 gr/l
– Density 570 g/l min
– Moisture 13% max
– Foreign matter 0.5% max
MOQ: 13.5 tons ( container 20 ft )
Supply Ability: 400 Metric Tons / 2 Month
Packaging Detail: In new jute bag 60 kgs/bag Or In new PP 50 kgs/bag
Loading: 20 FCL Capacity 13.5 to 15 M/T
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae. Cultivated for its fruit which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning, known as a peppercorn.
- When fresh and fully mature, it is approximately 5 millimetres (0.20 in) in diameter, dark red, and contains a single seed like all drupes.
- Peppercorns and the ground pepper derived from them may be described simply as pepper, or more precisely as black pepper (cooked and dried unripe fruit), green pepper (dried unripe fruit), and white pepper (ripe fruit seeds).
- Currently, East Africa region is the world’s biggest producer and exporter of pepper, producing 20% of the world’s Piper nigrum crop as of 2013. Universal Seafood Market get the best suppliers
- Dried ground pepper has been used since antiquity both for its flavour and as a traditional medicine. Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice and is one of the most common spices added to cuisines around the world. Its spiciness is due to the chemical piperine, not to be confused with the capsaicin characteristic of chili peppers. It is ubiquitous in the modern world as a seasoning and is often paired with salt.
buy black pepper online,Black Pepper | Black Pepper For Sale | White Pepper | White Pepper Manufacturer | Black Pepper Supplier | White Pepper Exporter | White Pepper For Sale